Hours of work: up to a summit of 20 hours/week.
The work terms for this position are:
- Season 2020:May 4, 2020 – August 16, 2020
What Douglas Offers
DO what you love. Be great at it. That’s how Douglas College represents a great career. It’s a truth that resonates in our classrooms, our duties, and our boardrooms. It spurs our students and drives us to make Douglas College one of BC’s Top Management ways to work from home Canada. We love what we do. And we’re seeing for passionate, motivated characters to join us in making one of Canada’s best colleges even great to work from home Canada
The student representative will be liable for converting test questions to a regular format that can be uploaded to Board by a teacher.
Reliability work from home Canada
- Play in online training
- Use Excel software to create a formatted template
- Type topics are given by a teacher in the template to build quizzes that will be uploaded to Board
- Problem-solve special issues
- Talk regularly with supervisor and teachers
To Be Strong in this Role You Will Need
- Basic machine skills
- Experience of Word and Excel software
- Past experience with data entry is an asset
- The capacity to ensure private information is maintained
- To be able at problem-solving
- To be detail-oriented, very organized, accurate and thorough
- To work from home
- To proactively interact effectively with executive and teachers
Domestic scholars must meet ONE of the next models, to be eligible to work as a Student Representative/Student Research Assistant work from home Canada data entry
- The national student must be registered in, and say, a minimum of one or more (3 credit) classes at Douglas College completely the work term; OR
- The national student must have been registered in, work from home Canada and maintained, a point of one or more (3 credit) classes at Douglas College in the term now preceding the work term and has shown an intention to enroll at the college in the term directly following the work time; OR
- The national student must be enrolled in, and have a minimum of two or more (3 credit) classes at another authorized public post-secondary institution in B.C. during the work term
International learners must meet ONE of the following guidelines, to be available to work as a Student Representative/Student Research Assistant:
- The international student is registered in full-time studies at Douglas College, throughout the educational year; OR computer work from home Canada
- The foreign student, who is not a Douglas College student, but as an international student at different accredited free post-secondary institution in B.C., has a strong Study Grant that has the notation – “May accept work on or off-campus if meeting fitness criteria as per R186 (F), (V) or (W). Must cease operation if no longer meeting these criteria.” Proof of students in full-time work from home Canada studies from another Canadian company work from the home post-secondary organization is required.
An authentic copy of a Social Insurance Number (SIN) and an independent Study Permit are asked by law before commencing business at Douglas College.
Restricted Douglas College students matching the above tests will be given the first inclination over students of other qualifying fixtures.