The service station attendant Jobs
best pay jobs in Canada service vehicles, buses, trucks, boats, and other automotive or marine media with fuel, oils, and accessories. Obtain payment for services and stores. May lubricate vehicle, turn motor oil, install antifreeze, or repair lights or other associates, such as windshield wiper edges or fan belts. May patch or replace tires.
package $21,052 – $32,357
Job Duties and Responsibilities for “Service Station Attendant”
1) Check the air force in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, gears, radiator, battery, and other liquids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as needed.
2) Clean parking zones, offices, restrooms, and accessories, and remove the trash.
3) Clean shields, and/or wash and wax vehicles.
4) Collect cash returns from customers and make a move, or charge purchases to consumers’ credit cards and present customers with receipts.
5) Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel containers of means with gasoline or diesel fuel to designated levels.