jobs in Toronto cashier
$14 an hour
Secondary (high) school graduation diploma
1 to less than 7 months
Area of Work Practice
Business Tools and Computer Certificates
Automated cash register
Stock cupboards and show areas
Perform cash register
Process cash, cheques, and credit/debit card fees
Tabulate total pay for goods or help required jobs in Toronto
Receive pay for goods or help
Stock cupboards and clean bar area
Wrap or place stock in bags
Weigh food and bulk foods
Provide client service
Engage in promotional activities
Work Conditions and Dynamic Capabilities
Handling difficult loads
Notice to detail
The succession of sitting, holding, walking
Standing for long periods
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Team member new jobs in Toronto
Best oral presentation
Cashier jobs in Toronto, ON
Jobs at Bulk Barn in Toronto, ON
Cashier salaries in Toronto, ON
Driver jobs in Toronto
Don Mills, ON
$16.80 an hour
Company: FedEx Express Canada
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Job Requisition Number: RC248197
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Courier
Time Type: Part-Time
Worker Sub-Type: Casual/Casual Retiree
60 Valleybrook Drive
Don Mills, Ontario M3B2S9
GENERAL SUMMARY To ensure timely transfer of packages to decided customers on specific maps, reviewing orders before delivery, load/unload the transport and give exceptional client help to our client base. Flexible shift events (min and max hours, days of work parameters will be defined based on job requirements).
Watching for some other income and adjustable hours? Join FedEx Express as a Dedicated Delivery Driver….or, in the case of time…a D3 Driver!
We’re watching for passionate people to join the company at FedEx in a delivery-only job. Maybe you now have a job but need to increase your income, or maybe you’re just watching for something to do for a few hours a week. FedEx can offer you the choice and adaptability to earn more income on your schedule.
If you have a real driver’s license and some time to save Monday through Friday, you could be the right applicant!
Interested? Let’s talk more!
Some details to consider:
- Hourly fee – $16.80/hour
- Location – 60 Valleybrook Drive, Don Mills, ON M3B2S9
- Times are Monday through Friday (starting around 10:30 AM)
- Max. 40 hours/week limit
- Good presentation, time management, and group skills are needed
jobs in Toronto information is general in quality and is not designed to contain or to be described as a large inventory of all tasks, duties, and skills required of workers assigned to the job. The occupant of this site is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to create and achieve smallest thresholds on any necessary testing and education, must be able to engage in a PC windows environment, can complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where appropriate and work varying times based on business needs. If the administrator resides in the area of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the common factors used in the collection process, all applicants for positions that require driving as a core competency need a valid driver’s license (e.g. Class 5, G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer crimes and/or circumstances in the 24 months before the date of application. Further, applicants will be assessed through the careful point of 1) their current driver’s abstract; 2) their administration during application interviews; 3) their execution on any driver competency taxes administered
Delivery Driver jobs in Don Mills, ON
Jobs at FedEx Express Canada in Don Mills, ON
Delivery Driver salaries in Don Mills, ON
Early morning stocker
ABOUT OUR STORES:
Operating at PetSmart are jobs in Toronto, it’s a town of those who work mutually for the love of pets. As an Early Morning Stocker, you will secure the store is fixed up for a successful day. By having the racks stocked with the best answers and ensuring that it is marketed perfectly, you’ll help pet parents get the very best resolutions for their favorites every time they shop!
If you are a morning person this is the ideal fit for you. Come to government jobs in Toronto and rise and clean with our furry friends! This job requires working during non-operating shop hours which may involve weekends and holidays.
You will be held for the following:
- Securing shelves and area areas are stocked with the best product
- Unpacking and cutting down stock cartons and beds
- Promoting advertising and pricing types
- Giving exceptional client service and assisting buyers in finding and selecting the best solutions
- Cleaning showcases, shelves, and ways
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we’re there for loves at every stage of their days, part-time jobs in Toronto we’ll be with you at each stage of your work. With PetSmart, you will have chances to:
- Gain knowledge in another business unit—from the store to the room or the Pets Hotel
- Develop your management skills as a Department or Assistant Manager position
- Tackle the test of a new store opening
- Shift to any one of our 1600 stores public
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job duties as best as we could above—but the best parts of going at PetSmart can’t be fully explained in the jobs in Toronto order.
- It’s the emotion you feel when you help a small one pick out his very original fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, best there, no not that one, this one, yea!
- It’s the food Rosie feels when you help her mom choose the best food for her unsettled tummy and her pleasure when it turns out to be chick flavored!!
- It’s the satisfaction of giving Mickey a makeover in our salons seeing him strut his principle on the way out. Paws off, women, he’s taken!
- It’s the joy of meeting Frankie with her parents after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It’s the party of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s promotion from puppy classes or Ace’s choice.
- It’s the small things we do that add up to very big things that pets want.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a town of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to feel a career that loves you back.
jobs in Toronto report is intended to explain the general nature and level of work colleagues/leaders assigned to this work perform. It is not meant to include all duties and obligations. You will be given a copy of a job order for the actual site you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal possibility employer. All qualified candidates will receive items for employment without look to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as great as any other quality protected by federal, provincial, or local law.